Monday, February 13, 2012

Short, And Sweet

Got in a mellow three miles this morning before Ryan headed to "work" (ie. up to his office in the loft). I ran the short Highland Green loop. Nothing special in the 26+ minutes I was out, but I was pleasantly surprised to find my legs didn't feel too badly from yesterday's race.

Sam and I had lunch with my parents, went home for a nap and then got in a bit of fingerpainting before they came back over for some late afternoon playtime and dinner.

I was attempting to get Sam to make valentine cards for the grandparents, but all she wanted to do was stick her hands smack in the paint and make a mess. Ha! Well, after all, isn't that what fingerpainting is for? I somehow managed to get a full hand-print on my sleeve. Guess I was getting in the way of her masterpiece :-)

The print

Coloring with Neenie

No comments: