Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fueled By Pizza

When I got home tonight, I was starved, so dinner with Sam it was. Sam has turned into Little Miss Bossy (Ryan's analogy, but a good one!), and all through dinner, she was bossing us around. "Mama, eat this!", "No, Daddo!", "More, Daddo!", "My stool!" (as Gigi was squirreling her way under Sam's little step-stool chair.) It's quite funny actually :-) She certainly is a strong personality! Anyway, we ate up our pizza, and  then, after she went to bed, I headed out for my run. Fueled by pizza! Or perhaps weighed down by it?!

The plan was for 6 miles, and once again, I headed out onto the powerlines. My legs are still feeling a little bit stiff from Sunday's race, but it was a beautiful evening to be out, and overall I felt pretty good. I stopped to eat a few blackberries along the way, scared up two deer munching away in the blueberries bushes and enjoyed running along in the soft evening light.

No comments: