Saturday, January 31, 2009

Morning Run

I headed over to the bike path this morning to get in a short 3-mile run before tomorrow's race. The sky was a pale pink, and the sun was rising over the frozen river. All of the trees along the edge of the river were frosted over, and it was just so peaceful looking, with everything rendered in delicate shades of pink, blue and white. A beautiful morning to be out.

Other than that, not much to report from the run, although I felt much better than during my run on Thursday. The footing was better, my back didn't hurt... All good things. Now hopefully I'm ready to run fast tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

George is hoping you can throw him a line tomorrow.

Sparkplug said...

Ann, absolutely! Are you running too? If so, we'll see you there.

Jamie Anderson said...

Kick some butt tomorrow!