Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beautiful Afternoon

This afternoon, I headed to Pinelands to join Shannon and little Finley for a ski. It was a beautiful afternoon - bright and sunny with clear blue skies and no wind. The snow was still sticking to the trees, making it look like a winter wonderland. What a day to be out!

We made our way out to Oak Hill and had the trails all to ourselves. Shannon was skating and pulling Finley in the Nordic Cab, while I was classic skiing. I know I had an easier time of it than she did, but I think she might have gotten a better workout :-)

Great to get out on the skis and enjoy the beautiful snow with friends!

2 comments:

mindy said...

What an awesome way to spend a day!!

middle.professor said...

Missed you! James and I didn't get to Oak Hill until about 4PM. Wasn't it nice?