Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter?

Can it really be winter? It must be 70 degrees out down here in NC today! It feels more like summer! I got out for a nice jaunt this morning around 8:45. It was warm, and I got sweaty. I ran 5.8 miles down along the river, on the nature path and back through on the streets. I got a good chuckle out of a heron who had settled on the very tippy top of an old, very thin, bare tree. He looked so large compared to the treetop!

Here's a photo of Sam out enjoying the nice weather! She also had fun tromping around in the puddles this morning with Neenie while I ran, and we spent a little time in the pool before lunchtime. Somehow all this did not quite tire her out enough, as she has been talking away up in her crib for about an hour now! I guess it's time to go up and tell her it is sleepy time (again)...

Watering the plants (and the grass, and the dirt) :-)

No comments: