Friday, December 16, 2011

Luck and Some NC Fun

Wishing Ryan, and fellow Trail Monster friend Nate, tons of luck and lots of flowing, easy miles tomorrow at their first 50 miler down in Chattanooga! I can't wait to hear all about it! I wish I was going to be there, but you can bet I am going to be thinking about them all day long, as they run along the trails around Lookout Mountain. As Sam says, "run Daddo run" :-)

And in the meantime, here is what little Sammy and I have been up to, courtesy of Neenie and Pippi :-)

Gotta love her fashion sense :-)

Let's play!

Getting used to the water

Fun in the pool

Hanging ornaments

It has to be just right...

With "my Neenie" and "my Pippi"before heading out to dinner

Awww :-)

I'm lovin' my ice cream, people!

Yum!

Gotta get it all... :-)

No comments: