Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This and That

After an uneventful flight back north, we headed to Ryan's parent's house, and had round #2 of Christmas on Monday with Ryan's family. Sam had lots of fun opening her presents, and playing with everyone. Thanks guys! It was a short, but sweet, visit!

Lego fun with Great Grammie

Cars with Bampie

Ready for winter!

With all the excitement, there was no time to run, and once we got home, I spent the evening and then all of my free time yesterday catching up after being away for 11 days. But this morning, it was bright and beautiful and warm (51!), and my to-do list was reasonable, so I headed out for a run. I ran the powerlines for five ushy-gushy, squishy-sloppy, slippery-sketchy, postholey, muddy miles. I came back with my shoes and legs covered in mud. Good to be back in the trail shoes again :-)