Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cute

Sam enthralled by the musicians
My parents are watching Sam today while Ryan and I are both at work. They took her to the Brunswick Winter Market in Fort Andross this morning after I left. The Market is in a great open space in the mill, and features not only seasonal veggies, but treats and handmade goodies, crafts, etc. They also have musicians playing, which makes the atmosphere very festive.

I just talked to my dad, who told me Sam had a great time at the market, and loved the musicians especially. Today a few fiddlers were playing, and Sam stood in front of them, just watching them, fascinated. I guess at some point while they were watching, the fiddlers stopped for a break, and Sam looked at them and started making the "more please" sign, wanting more music. How adorable is that?!

My dad finally told the musicians what it was Sam was doing/asking, and they started playing again for her :-) So cute!! I love it!

No comments: