Sunday, February 13, 2011

Morgan's 5th Birthday Party

While Ryan and the rest of the Trail Monster crew were having fun at the Bradbury Mountain Snowshoe series "White Out" race today, Sam and I headed to Gorham for Morgan's 5th birthday party. I mean, if you're not going to snowshoe race, might as well go hang out with a bunch of 5 year olds, right?! :-) But seriously, it was a fun afternoon and Sam had a blast chasing after the girls, dancing, playing with the balloons and enjoying the general mayhem that was the birthday party. Thanks for inviting us, Morgan!

The birthday girl

Making puppets

The hostess with the mostest :-)

All smiles

Hiding behind her cupcakes :-)

Dance party! (Do you see Sam in the lower right corner? She is dancing too!)

I love balloons!

Not so sure about those puppets though...

Delicious!
This is so much fun!

I love this place! There are kids and cake and markers and balloons, oh my!

I didn't get a run in today or yesterday, so I am very much looking forward to a fun run with the girls at Bradbury tomorrow!

No comments: