Thursday, February 24, 2011

Five

Poor Sam was still not feeling well this morning - coughing with a low-grade fever - so we decided to keep her home. Since I had already been hanging out with her for the past three days, with the exception of a few hours in daycare yesterday morning, Ryan nicely agreed to take the day off and watch her so that I could go in to work for at least a few hours. He also was good enough to let me get my run in too! Thanks Ryan! It was cold and bright, and the trails were wonderfully packed. I did the 5 mile out-and-back to Lover's Lane, and it was a nice, fast run.

Luckily, by the time I got home from work mid-afternoon, Sam seemed to have taken a turn for the better, without a fever and in good spirits. We did have a little spit-up episode this evening after bath and before bedtime, during which she spit up on me three times. Poor thing just can't seem to get rid of the congestion/mucus that has settled in her chest form her bronchial infection. Still, hopefully that was short-lived and she is on the mend and feeling even more herself tomorrow!

No comments: