Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chatter

First chatter for the day - Happy Birthday Ryan! Sam and I love you lots :-)

And here is a bit of "Sam" chatter for the day - two videos Ryan took of Sam the other night right before bedtime. I may be biased, but I think she is just so stinkin' cute!!

Reading "Peek A Who?"




It sounds like a lot of babble, and certainly, it is, but in Sam language, between the two videos, you might be able to hear her saying "waddle" for penguin, "moo" for cow, "woo woo" for the owl, along with "bye bye" and "book" and "Mantha" which is her word for herself! (Edit: OK, so I just listened to the first video again, and I think she was actually saying "wata (what's that?)" instead of "mantha" but she really does say "Mantha" in relation to herself. So cute!)

In running-related chatter, I got in 10 miles on the bike path this morning. It wasn't exciting, and really, truly, two times up and back on the bike path is more than enough, but it seemed like the best option given the once-again messy roads and the fact that I am fighting off a bit of congestion, and wasn't looking for a hard trail run. I'm saving up for that tomorrow, as I'm meeting Val for a run at Thorncrag in the morning! Definitely looking forward to it, but I'm imagining it's going to be a tough, albeit, fun one :-)

1 comment:

Scout said...

Mantha : ) Just adorable! I was going to say, "enjoy", but can tell you are.