Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yes!

I've been reading "Yes Man," lent to me by my boss. It's a pretty funny story actually, full of ridiculous adventures as the main character takes on the challenge to say "yes" to any and all direct questions posed to him. Saying "yes" to everything is of course taking things a bit too far, but the idea is a solid one. Always a good idea to be reminded that one should think positively about life and its possibilities.

On a running note, I got up early and went to the Commons for a nice 5-mile run. The woods were quiet and the sun was shining. The ice on the ponds is beginning to look a bit more permanent, and the mallards in the second pond were all flocked together in one of the inlets. My legs felt a bit stiff, but they loosened up after a mile or so and the run finished well.

1 comment:

sn0m8n said...

You should ask him for a raise.