Friday, December 12, 2008

New England Weather

I am currently sitting on the couch, writing holiday cards. Yo, ho, sending Christmas cards! :-) And outside, we are in the midst of a nasty storm. Everything from lots of ice to rain to slop and maybe a bit of snow. Ugh. Definitely a day to stay inside. No running today, that's for sure.

I did get out for a run in the Commons yesterday morning. As it had gotten cold after all the rain we received on Wednesday, I chose to wear my Inov-8 screw shoes. Things were a little crispy out in the woods, but nothing bad, so I didn't really need the screw shoes. Oh well. However, I am 100% positive that they will be of use on tomorrow morning's run, as the few inches of muck currently on the ground is bound to freeze up solid and make things interesting as the temps fall into the teens tonight!

No comments: