Monday, December 15, 2008

Record High Temps

We're sitting on the couch, watching the Weather Channel, which indicated that today's high temps of 52 degrees set a record high for Brunswick, breaking the previous record set back in 1975. Crazy.

We finally got in a 3-mile run in the Commons at 4pm, after a day of Christmas shopping and errands, and the sun was already setting. The woods were dark, and the trails were squishy. The inches of frozen slush on the ground had melted into lots of very cold puddles and had created a nice slippery layer on top of the leaves. But I was pleased to find my legs felt good as we ran along. I am also happy to say that we are now officially finished with the holiday shopping and I am also done writing Christmas cards. Hurray! Now I just have to do the wrapping...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how's the leg? we're all still sickly around here, but hopefully once we get better i can help you out! in the meantime, stretch and self-massage!!