Friday, December 19, 2008

End of the Week

Another cold morning. 15 degrees. Brrr! I headed out to do the Raymond Road loop around 7:00am. A soft, early morning light was hitting the trees along the Pleasant Hill Road, and the grasses were covered in frost. Very pretty. The run itself was uneventful, and was a nice way to round out the week.

In other news, on the way home from my run, I was listening to NPR and they mentioned a new fragrance had come on the market. It is called "Flame" and if you just can't resist the smell of flame-broiled meat, this is the fragrance for you! Don't know that it would do it for me, but it appears there are enough people out there who just can't get enough of the fast-food burger smell... If you know anyone who fits this description, now you know what you can get them for their stocking stuffer present this year! Yummmm, meat...

2 comments:

middle.professor said...

I bet you'd be smashingly attractive (to at least one person) if you could get ahold of the fragrance "pringle". - Jeff

Sparkplug said...

Now why didn't I think of that?!