Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am so not handy!

The website said anyone could make screw shoes. And well, technically, I suppose that's true. I did make 2 pairs of screw shoes. However, the site did not tell you that things would be much more complicated if the batteries in your drill were not fully charged, and if you are just not good with tools. The past hour and a half involved a fair amount of swearing, but thank goodness, in the end, did yield me some screw shoes! Meanwhile, Ronnie the cat looked on lazily, wondering what the hell the humans were up to...

Here is the evidence:









In other news, Snowman and I got in a nice mellow 3-mile run yesterday afternoon in the Commons, and this morning I slept in. A test run for the road pair of screw shoes is on tap for tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for the review.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post and thanks for sharing....

___________________
Britney
Entertainment at one stop