Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lovers Lane Snowmobile Trail Run

The to-do list is seemingly endless. I finish one thing and then there's something else to do. I suppose this is just a fact of life, unless you're on vacation. I am really looking forward to vacation... but in the meantime, there is much to do and seemingly never enough time to do it. Today I tried to cram a bit too much into the 3 1/2 hours I had between finishing up work at 1:00 and picking Sam up at 4:30. I stopped at Petco, Target, the grocery store. Raced home to put said items away. Realized what time it was, and raced to get out the door for a run. Ran 6.75 miles on the snowmobile trails out and around the Lovers Lane loop. There was a thin layer of new snow atop the trail, making for good running, but hidden ice. Saw one of the mountain bikers out there that I had run into last week doing the same loop. Always good to see other crazies out enjoying the trails! Got home and realized it was 3:45. Took the trash to the dumpster, came in to take a quick shower, got the laundry started, worked on newsletter edits for 25 minutes, did a quick vacuum downstairs and off to pick up Sam. No rest for the weary... oh, I suppose unless you consider the 1:05 I was out running my rest ;-)

No comments: