Monday, March 24, 2014

Down for the count, or at least for as long as I can hold out

After feeling fairly miserable yesterday, and coughing so much last night that I was shaking the bed and keeping Ryan awake, I got myself into the doctor's today. Diagnosis: bronchitis. Ugh. Although bronchitis is often viral, because of Sam's sickness, the fact that we are traveling later this week, and because I seem to be getting worse and not better, she gave me a perscription for a Zpak. I am hopeful it will help. This really sucks.

So, down for the count for now... Or at least for as long as I can hold out... The 20 miler I had planned for Friday in NC is obviously out. But I'm thinking I might be able to get out for a mellow jog that day at least, and hopefully I'll still be able to get in some decent mileage down in the sun next week... Here's hoping!

When I told Sam I was now taking the same medicine as she was, she asked me if I had gotten a star chart too :-) (Her medicine came with a medicine tracker sheet. If she fills in all the stars, she can return the chart to the pharmacy for a little prize) So cute.


No comments: