Thursday, June 9, 2011

Minimum

I really wanted to squeeze in a run today, because I'm not sure I'll get out there tomorrow or Saturday. But I needed to be to work by 9:00, and needed to run a few errands after I dropped Sam off at daycare, so the only way I was going to get my run in was to do it before we left the house. I didn't manage to get out before Sam woke up, so I ended up calling Ryan downstairs at 7:00am, at which point I quickly changed into my running clothes and was out the door by 7:12. I didn't have much time, so I did the bare minimum. Well, actually, the minimum plus an extra 0.35 miles to get to the week's mileage to an even 25 :-) Pretty low mileage for the week, but it will do.

Despite the fact that it was only a little after 7am, and the skies were overcast, the air was heavy. I know they're calling for bad air quality today, so I'm glad I was able to get my run in when I did! Also glad I'll be in the gallery with the A/C running today. Looks like it's going to be a hot one!

No comments: