Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nasty

While most of the northeast is getting some major snow out of this storm, here on the coast we are getting cold rain. Ugh. I should have gone out for my run today during Sam's morning nap. It wasn't raining yet, and she ended up sleeping for a hour and 45 minutes! Who knew?! Instead, I headed out during her last nap of the day, around 3:30. It was not nice out. It was rainy. And windy. And 43 degrees. And I got splashed by a pick-up truck about 1 minute into my run. Excellent. What snow was left on the powerlines is very quickly disappearing, leaving in its wake mud and lots of sinkholes. I tried to power through the loop as quickly as I could, just so I could get back inside and take a shower to get warm!

Although it was nasty out, Sam was all smiles inside. She is so darn cute!

Italic
Go Sea Dogs!

2 comments:

pathfinder said...

I have come to the conclusion that Sam has Ryan's eyes....they radiate a need for excitement and are ready to soak in all the world can deliver...If she also has his sense of humor, you are in for some great family parties.

Sparkplug said...

Kevin, everyone keeps saying she looks like Ryan, but if it's for the reasons you mention, even better! :-)