Monday, February 15, 2010

Easy Three

Today I got out for a nice 3 mile run at lunchtime. It was 36 degrees, but felt warmer with the shining sun and no wind. I wore my regular Inov-8s, and they provided enough traction on the trail sections of the Highland Green loop. In fact, in the woods where the high school had previously groomed the trails for skate skiing, the running was great, as with the grooming, the trails had been nicely packed down and it was the perfect surface for my trail shoes. I took it pretty easy, and it felt good to loosen up my legs after yesterday's run.

The rest of the day was spent hanging out with Sam. During the day, she went through about 5 outfits due to either spit-up, pee or poop explosions (this is nothing new - it happens most days! Yeah laundry!!) but I did manage to get a shot of her in this adorable "My Auntie Loves Me" outfit from Auntie Meg. So cute :-)


"My Auntie Loves Me"

No comments: