Thursday, November 6, 2008

Is It November?

It didn't feel like it this morning. I went for a run in shorts, t-shirt and my fashionable pink sleeves, although I probably didn't even need the sleeves. It was 53 degrees and pretty humid out. Not quite a typical November morning, but a nice morning to be out for a run. I went to the Commons for the 5-mile out-and-back. The woods were quiet except for the scolding of the red squirrels and the loud calls of the blue greys. There were about 30 mallards gathered on the second pond, a place they often hang out in the late fall and winter months. I guess they think it's November :-) Not much to report on the run. I felt pretty good, although my groin is a bit tight? Who knows... I have a short run planned tomorrow to cap off the week. With this second recovery week almost done, I'm planning to ramp up the mileage a bit next week to 25 miles or so.

No comments: