Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pink!

Morgan, my almost three-year old niece, is into pink.

I am not.

And yet, as of yesterday, I am now the proud owners of these:



How did this happen? Why did I not just order plain old black? Yes, black would have been boring but it would have been normal. I mean, when they said pink, they meant pink! There is no hiding it.

This morning, when I went upstairs to say goodbye to Snowman before I headed out for my very mellow 3 mile run, he laughed. I was wearing my blue hat, blue shirt, tights and my new sleeves.

Ah yes, I am soooo stylish :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should buy a matching pair for snowman. You guys would look so cool!

Sparkplug said...

Not to worry... Snowman got his own ridiculous pair of sleeves... but his are camo :-)

Jamie Anderson said...

Sassy, anyone? :-)

Sparkplug said...

Jamie, I think it's more like silly! :-)

Anonymous said...

From the New Yorker...
"pink" is the "new black". You will be 'stylin' on the trail. And you never know...in case you lose your way and find yourself on "the red carpet", you will be prepared.

Ryan, 'Camo' is sooo 2007. :-)