Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Serious Taper

Now I meant for this week to be a taper, but not this much of a taper!

Since I've been feeling pretty much like crap for the past few days from my cold, I hadn't been out running since our 8-mile run on Sunday. Ugh. I am finally feeling a bit more human, and wanted to get out and move! I headed across the street this morning for a 30-minute run along the powerlines and on the Highland Green road. It was relatively warm and humid, and I was completely overdressed in my tights and long-sleeved shirt, but all things considered I felt pretty good, and it was good to be out running!

Only a few days to go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willow and I will be without internet access for a few days, so we wanted to wish you and early good luck! We'll be thinking of you guys, and can't wait to read your report. I am sure you will both do awesome.

Jamie Anderson said...

Glad the cold is waning. See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Danielle, just saw Ryan's last post, hope you are bringing your singing voice for the ride, looks like he's pretty charged! Seriously, lots of luck and we'll be looking for the race report!

George isn't home, so it's only me...Ann!

Sparkplug said...

Ann, yes nothing like 80s music to get you fired up, and maybe go hoarse :-)

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

And Jamie, see you tomorrow!