Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Late Night

I am typically loathe to talk too much about politics. However, I can't help but say "Woohoo!" I know there is a long road ahead of us and that Barack Obama is not going to be able to fix everything that has gone awry over these past years. But still, I felt a big smile come to my face last night as Snowman and I sat on the couch way past my bedtime watching him and his family come on stage in front of a huge cheering crowd, and as we listened to his speech. Hope is a wonderful thing.

So, politics is my excuse for not getting up this morning and running. I was tired! Ah well. Tomorrow is another day.

4 comments:

Jamie Anderson said...

Woohoo is right! :-)

I don't think my speed workout today will be so speedy from being up late as well.

R. Ian Parlin said...

Tomorrow will be a better day.

Anonymous said...

That's the problem with living in the eastern time zone. All the good stuff happens when I should be sleeping. We are quite happy with the results as well.

mindy said...

Stayed up late as well - and it was worth it.