Saturday, November 29, 2008

Frosty Morning

Headed across the street this morning for a 5-mile run. With all the rain we had yesterday, there was a thin layer of ice on the pavement, making things a bit slick, and the grasses were all frosted over, shimmering in the early morning sun. The Highland Green loop was quiet. It seemed as if no one else had made their way out of the warm comforts of bed yet. I was feeling a little creaky, with my right leg pretty tight. But the run went by quickly and it was good to get out.

I really need to get ready to go to work, but I've been sucked in by Facebook. I'm new to this whole thing, and have to admit to thinking it was a bit bizarre before I joined, but it is pretty interesting and neat to see how many friends, new and old, you can connect with out there through their network. Anyway, as our friend Janet said recently, "Welcome to Procrastinationland!" and that is exactly what it is... but in a fun way :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too just got sucked in by facebook. I can't find you, though.