Sunday, December 30, 2018

2nd Christmas Fun

Christmas round #2! A fun weekend filled with more Christmas, family, laughter, food, drinks, joy and maybe a slight bit of chaos πŸ˜‚πŸ’—πŸŽ„πŸŽ… These kids though. Oh so cute together, even if they are causing mischief πŸ˜‰

Writing a letter to Santa


πŸŽ… snacks







These cuties 😍

Opening stockings

Playing with new toys

OMG πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•

Marble run puzzle mazes for the win!

Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„


Cousins

This morning, I headed out before anyone else had woken up for a run around the Georgetown block. Legs were feeling fine but I was feeling a bit mentally exhausted from this whole week of family time and merriment πŸ˜€ so I gave myself a bit of grace and just ran a nice 10 mile loop instead of pushing through for the 16 that I had on the "schedule," which really isn't a schedule at the moment, just thoughts on paper of what seemed like I "should" do. It was a bit overcast but I had some lovely marsh views and maybe burned off a few glasses of wineπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ (10.0 miles)

Marsh views
 

No comments: