Sunday, April 17, 2016

Another Fun Day

Another lovely day in vacation paradise ;) OK, well, I might have been a bit cranky on our run this morning but that doesn't mean it still wasn't nice to be able to run with Ryan, only that I was feeling like going slowly and I know my slow is his way slow... and these things have a tendency to amplify in my brain and make me feel badly. In any event, we ended up with a nice 4.5 mile run along the berm and through the neighborhood, accompanied by the strong morning sun and even stronger winds. How is it possible it was windy on almost the entire route?!?!

The rest of the day was spent doing the following...

Spent much of the day immersed in my book - The Art Forger. 
A good, fun, read. 

Golf practice

The family that golfs together...

Helping Neenie plant flowers

Neenie's helper

Feels like summer! Let's run through the water!

Fun with the hose

While Sam was helping Neenie outside, I spent some time wandering around the yard, seeing what I could see...

Lots of Green anoles around. This one was shedding its skin - very interesting.

Another tree frog! 

Eastern Swallowtail on pink Creeping Flox

Mama bluebird on her nest 

Ahhh, vacation!

No comments: