Sunday, February 3, 2013

Another Year

I remember when 20 sounded so old... So how the heck did I get to be 38?!!

Got out for a nice six miles this morning. First time in a week or so that nothing ached or felt tight as I headed out the door. Maybe it was the full night of sleep that Sam granted us last night?! I wore the 295s and hit the cart paths. Lots of bare ground but some decent patches of ice to tiptoe across and super packed snow along the way. Not the quickest cart path run but a nice change of pace and a good way to kick off the day.

We had a wedding celebration brunch to go to for one of Ryan's co-workers, so Sam had the chance to play with Morgan for a few hours, and then we has a few people over to watch the Super Bowl and eat way too much food :) Sam and Ryan picked up an ice cream cake yesterday for us to enjoy tonight so I got my cake and ice cream :) A fun day!

1 comment:

pathfinder said...

Thats funny, 38 sounds young to me.........