Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

I got in a nice 6 miles on the cart path this morning. It was chilly when we woke up, so I was back in tights, gloves and hat. I kept the pace easy, and just let my mind wander as I ran along. With all the talk of people signing up for spring ultras, I was rolling things over in my head, pondering what I want to do with next year's race calendar. I have the 10 miler and the Bradbury snowshoe series on tap for the winter (although I really really need to get some snowshoes!), but I definitely want to have a few longer things to run next year. The question is what, and when. I haven't found what seems like just the "perfect" race yet, so I guess I have to keep looking :-) Somehow, I am sure I will come up with something(s) good!

Ryan vacated the premises soon after I got back from my run, and my friend Jess and three of her kids came over to play with Sam. It was a bit of a whirlwind with everyone running around, but we managed to catch up a bit at least :-) It had turned into a really nice, warm morning, so after they left, Sam and I took a walk out back, and swept some leaves off the patio before lunch/naptime. We kept busy in the afternoon with a grocery shopping trip, silly "night night" games and singing songs, and Sam "helped" me make pizza for dinner. A pretty typical Monday around here :-)

~

One of my cousins posted this photo of the family from our weekend in Williamstown last month. I love the expressions on Sean and Ryan's faces :-) And it is such fun to see a photo of all of us together!

The Raymond clan

1 comment:

Jeremy Bonnett said...

It's hard not to get sucked in to the energy of races from other TM's. I know, for sure. Good luck in your decision process.