Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day, full of friends and family, and lots of yummy food and drink! Ryan and I started off the day by going out around 8:30 for a nice, quick 5 miler on the roads around his parents house in Georgetown. It was cold, but there is no snow down here. None at all! In fact, Irene couldn't believe that we actually had 6" on the ground at home!! During the run, I was feeling good. Ryan wasn't. He said I was pushing the pace. I said I was just trying to take advantage of one day when I'm feeling faster than he is :-) We finished off the loop in 39:03, and hoped it was enough to earn us each a few pieces of pie (or some extra turkey and stuffing in Ryan's case)!!

We had a fun day with everyone, and Sam tired everyone out :-)

Building "a big house" with Great Grammie

Getting the animals together for the zoo with Bampie

Stickers with Auntie Meg!

Matching hats!

No comments: