Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Few New Sam Photos

Now that Sam is a bit older, and always on the move, she can't be bothered to stop and look up at the camera, so it's hard to get a good photo of her. Not to mention, we're too busy playing, and I don't think to stop and pull the camera out! When my parents are up visiting, they are in grandparents mode and take photos practically non-stop :-) so I always have a bunch to choose from. But, during the past few trips down to Ryan's parents house, I've forgotten the camera so I didn't have any recent photos of Sam with Grammie and Grampie. Bad Mommy! However, I helped Irene with Flickr a bit during our visit this weekend, and we uploaded some recent photos of their time with Sam this month, so I finally have a few photos to add to my April album! Here are a few of my favorites:

Playing on the IPad with Auntie Meg and Uncle Chris
Fun with the Elmo game 
Taking an afternoon walk with Grammie and Grampie
Smile :-)
Hanging out with Grampie
Visiting Mama at work
Admiring the art with Grammie and Mama

No comments: