Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Morning and More Cousin Pics ;)

Headed out this morning on the 5-mile Weldon Farm road loop in Georgetown. Even though the sun was shining, it sprinkled on me for the first mile or so, but the rain was so light it actually felt good. Once the rain stopped, it got warm and humid but luckily I was only running 5 miles. Still, I sure was sweaty by the time I finished! The air smelled of lilac and honeysuckle, but the edge of the roadside was covered with my all-time least favorite, poison ivy. Ugh. It is seemingly everywhere down in that area.

Got it in my head that I should try to push the pace a bit on this loop, and somehow even managed to keep the final two miles under 8:00 pace. Yup, that's pushing it these days ;) Still, the legs felt solid and it did feel good to open it up a bit.

We had a great time this weekend hanging out with Ryan's family and were so glad to get a chance to meet little Cameron! He is a cutie, all three cousins were just adorable together!

Reading time with Gavin

Cousins

More quiet time

Sammy girl

Goofy cousins

Helping Meg feed Cam

Me hanging out with Cam

Hungry baby!

Uncle Ryan and Cam

Playing with shells

Making Cam laugh :)

No comments: