Wednesday, February 3, 2016

41, You've Got Nothing On Me

41. A weird age. Not a big one like last year. Just any other day, really. I don't feel old. Well, ok, sometimes ;) But don't quote me on that!

Honestly, it was a regular day today. No special dinner, no donuts or ice cream. Gasp, I know! Just work and swim lessons for Sam, which meant a 4.1 mile treadmill run for me ;)

Of course, the best thing about birthdays these days is hearing from family and friends, which I had plenty of! Love that! Oh and this gem from Sam ;) 



But, don't worry, I'm not completely ignoring my birthday. Honest. I'm taking a day off tomorrow to run with Amy and have lunch out, and am following it up with my regular three day weekend. I'd say that's a pretty good way to celebrate! Oh, and there just might be a few donuts to eat tomorrow pre-run :) 

No comments: