Thursday, April 23, 2015

Golf Fun

It was so lovely out today - low 60s and breezy, no humidity - that I was tempted to go for a run, but I decided to stick with the plan for a mellow week. I'm hoping to get in 10 miles tomorrow morning so hopefully it will be just as nice out and my legs will feel good!

After a haircut and a turtle rescue this morning, Sam spent most of the day with Ryan and Pip out on the golf course. She rode all 18 holes with them! Mom and I met up with them a few times along the way. She was having such a blast out there - it was so darn cute! :) Then Mom and Dad were nice enough to take Sam out to dinner so that Ryan and I could go up to the club restaurant and have a nice, quiet evening out. A good non-running day for sure!


Sam and her cute new haircut :0

Turtle in the middle of the road

Bye bye buddy! Hope you find a happy pond out there!


Happy to be out on the golf course

Sandy Sammy :)

In the cart with Pip

Golf fun

Palamedes Swallowtail Butterfly on pink Dianthus

Blooming Amaryllis


No comments: