Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lovely

Both Sam and I got a good night's sleep last night. I woke up once, and I am pretty sure she didn't move all night - hurray! Sam woke up in a cheery mood and we had breakfast and played together for an hour or so before I headed out for my run. It was a beautiful September (!) morning - crisp and clear - perfect! The hard rains last night had left little rivers of debris along the trail, and created some nice muddy puddles to stomp in. I ran out and back on the powerlines and on the trail that parallels Homeplace to get in a nice six miles. Still feeling slightly tired, but overall, a good run at a decent pace.

Unfortunately, I didn't get out early enough to have time to join Ryan, Sam,  and Auntie Meg and Uncle Chris, who are up visiting for the weekend, for donuts at Frosty's. Had to head to work - darn! Hopefully they ate a few extra donuts for me :-)

No comments: