Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Before the Storm

I got out for a short and sweet 3 miles this morning. This brought my weekly mileage up to 29 miles. Should have gone for 4 instead! Darn :-)

We're supposed to get 8" to 12" of snow overnight and into tomorrow morning. Today is October 29th. Wow. That is really early for a snowstorm. Will we actually get that much snow? Or is it all hype? Guess we'll find out!

Ian very nicely dropped off my new road shoes for me at the gallery yesterday. How's that for good customer service?! Thanks Ian! I only tried them on briefly last night, and they did feel good. Very light. With a really funky sole and no "real" tread. Interesting. Of course, after being back ordered a few times, I got them just in time for the snow. Ha! :-) Somehow I think if I'm running tomorrow, I'll be running in screw shoes or with snowshoes!

No comments: