Monday, April 25, 2011

Flat

Felt a bit flat during today's run, so I settled for a short and sweet 3 miler on what Ryan has dubbed the "Suck Loop," although really, it isn't so bad. A quick jaunt up the powerlines, along Highland Green Road, through the woods and back on Canam Drive. I heated up lunch the second I got home, and felt better after a big bowl of leftover white chicken chili casserole. Guess I was hungry - still haven't quite figured out the whole 'run while Sam is sleeping' thing when it falls smack in the middle of the day.

At the moment, Sam is in the midst of a nice, long nap, so I'm taking advantage of the time, and relaxing a bit! Once, she wakes up, we'll head over to Nate and Shannon's for some play time with the kids, and a nice dinner with friends (which will not result in broken ribs and a pneumothorax this time around!!) to end the day.

No comments: