Sunday, August 22, 2010

Five and Fun

My parents arrived on Friday for a short visit. Both Ryan and I had to work on Saturday, so they were more than happy to come up, spend a few days in Maine, and help us out by taking care of Sam on Saturday. Thanks guys! This morning, they came over so that Ryan and I could go for a run together during Sam's naptime. Gotta love grandparents :-) Ryan and I chose to just head across the street and run the Homeplace loop. It felt like a different run, doing it with someone instead of alone, and we had fun chatting as we ran along. When Sam woke up, the five of us met up with Kristen, Morgan and Caitlin at Ricetta's for pizza. Yum! What could be better than a good pizza buffet?!

Mom and Dad have been taking tons of pictures the past few days, so here are a few, along with a video of Sam walking (with help, but still! It is adorable to watch her cute little legs do the high step as she walks along!):

Walkin'


I can feed myself!

Hi Pip!

Hanging with Mom after work

So big!

At LLBean with Nanie

Hi Nanie!

Ha ha! (Or: I am so proud of myself :-) )

1 comment:

Scout said...

Great shots!!! She's getting so big (a relative term : ) )