Thursday, August 5, 2010

Setting Sun

I could not drag myself out of bed this morning, so I settled for a run this evening after Sam went to bed. Ryan was nice enough to finish up dinner (chicken enchiladas, yum!) while I ran, and even offered to do the grocery shopping tonight too. What a nice hubby I have, huh?! I headed out right at 7pm into the hot, humid evening for my run, and by the time I had turned around and was headed home, the sun was setting over the treetops. The light was flat, and the wooded areas dark, as I made the final loop through the woods on the Mt. Ararat trails. We're definitely losing daylight, and I know I won't be able to sneak out for 7pm runs for much longer without having to use a headlamp, but I'll also readily admit that I'll be happy when the cool, crisp air of autumn arrives! This humidity is a bit much!

No comments: