Friday, March 19, 2010

Spontaneous

Yesterday, Sam and I left work a bit early and it was still so beautiful out when we got home that I quickly changed into my running clothes and we went across the street to do two of the High School loops for a nice 3 mile run. I had intended to take yesterday off as a rest day, but it was just too nice to stay inside! Gotta take advantage of this oddly warm and springlike March weather! It was still 60 degrees at 4:30pm when we headed out, which is pretty amazing.

Speaking of spontaneous, when Sam and I got home today, Ryan was sitting out in one of our camp chairs on the back patio, drinking a beer. Another afternoon where it was just too nice to stay inside :-)


Hanging with Daddy on the patio


Outside relaxing on a beautiful evening

And if this isn't a spontaneous outfit, I don't know what is... Somehow I don't think Auntie Meg intended for all these things to be worn together, but you never know what will happen when Ryan is in charge of dressing Sam :-)

Why did you dress me like this, Daddy?

Today was a day off, and I am looking forward to running some trails with the Trail Monsters tomorrow morning, and then visiting with Ryan's parents and grandparents for the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Scout said...

I want a kitty shirt like Sam's!