Monday, March 22, 2010

Highland Green Five

Neither Ryan or I got in a run yesterday, so today we were both determined to get out there, even with the relatively dreary forecast. It actually turned out to be a decent day and we both got in our runs before the rain started. I got back from my run right around 4pm, and I think I had been back inside for only a few minutes before I looked out and saw the rain falling, but hey, overcast is much better than raining! The run itself was pretty uneventful, although I did feel good with no soreness or stiffness from Saturday's run, which I take as a good sign! Also saw a lot of robins and noted that lots of tulips, lilies, and daffodils are beginning to poke through the bare ground. Even saw a patch of crocuses blooming! Wow. I guess spring is here - or at least the plants have been fooled!!

One of the fun things about posting these days is that I get to post photos of Sam. I know, I am such a parent! :-) Ah well... You'll just have to bear with me. She is changing so much these days, and really is starting to seem like a big girl! Here is a random smattering of photos from today.

Bouncy, bouncy!

I can reach the toys now!

Fun with a spoon! (Practice only. No food yet, but soon!)

And an adorable photo that our friend Shauna took of Sam on Saturday

1 comment:

Scout said...

Wow! She looks like a doll in the last shot!!