Sunday, March 7, 2010

Catching Up!

Not having a computer is really cramping my blogging style! :-) But Ryan is home now, so I've taken his computer hostage and am catching up.

If I had written a post for Friday, it would have been titled "Creaky and Cranky." The creaky was for me - I headed out for a 3 miler Friday morning before work, and boy was I moving slowly! Maybe it had something to do with running 12 miles on Wednesday, arriving at home to a baby who wouldn't take the bottle from Ryan and who also needed a nap, and not getting any stretching in. Then Thursday I didn't get up in time to run, so it was Friday by the time I got out for my recovery run. I did the short Highland Green loop, and felt a little creaky to say the least, but it was good to get out and move the legs! The cranky was for Sam, who was not a happy baby for Ryan while he watched her for the day. Poor baby girl! And poor Ryan!

Saturday, my mom and dad, who were up visiting, nicely agreed to watch Sam while I was at work. They took tons of photos, but I managed to get a few cute shots of her before I left in the morning. She looks so grown up in those jeans! She is really going crazy with the rolling over these days!

Happy girl!


Cute :-)

This morning, Sam and I met Mom, Dad, Kristen and Morgan for breakfast at Friendly's and then Mom and Dad took Sam for a walk while I went for a run. It was gorgeous out - in the 50s and bright and sunny. It was my first run of the year in short sleeves. Wow! Mom and Dad were staying at the Sables Oaks Marriott, and so I just ran down the road to the golf course and ran on the cart path for 26:30, and then walked the rest of the way back with them. I think I must have run right around 3 miles, but I didn't remember to bring my Garmin so that's just a guess. Regardless, it was fun to run somewhere different and really nice to be outside on such a nice day!


Future track star

1 comment:

Jamie Anderson said...

And Sam is getting la-a-a-a-a-arger!