Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh My Aching Back!

My back was killing me yesterday. Ugh. Very tight. I figured I would get up and get in a short, slow run this morning in the hopes that getting some blood flowing through the muscles would do me some good. I headed to the bike path for 3 miles. Not much of excitement. My back was still twinging a bit, but felt a bit better. It was warm out at 7am - 35 degrees! Wow. Felt like spring.

I'm hoping some good stretching, massaging and a few heat packs will do away with the aches today. And could someone call in the gods to freeze up the snowmobile trails around Chuck's house for tomorrow's Fat Ass?! Otherwise, we're going to be running in mush, like Snowman did yesterday...

1 comment:

middle.professor said...

Good luck with your back and the weather dance. NWS has the low for Chuck's house to occur at 7AM tomorrow morning and only reaching 33F.