Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Middle Bay

As I write, snow is falling, but this morning it was nice and sunny. I headed out for a road run to give my ankles a break after two uneven trail runs this weekend and skiing yesterday. I took it nice and easy, and enjoyed the mellow route around Middle Bay. I was hoping for 6 miles, but in fact the run fell a bit short at 5.8 miles. Ah well, still a nice run. Tomorrow is a rest day, and then I'll get one more run in on Friday to finish off the week.

In other news, I've taken to watching the eagle cams (yes, two of them) that briloon.org has set up. Although it is still winter, the eagles are visiting the nests and these cameras offer a unique up-close view of these majestic birds at their nests which most of us don't get to see. Definitely check it out!

No comments: