Thursday, February 5, 2009

Frosty...

Although it's supposed to warm up this weekend, you wouldn't have known it this morning. I headed out across the street at 7am in -1 degree weather. The snowmobiles had been out on the powerlines, and followed their tracks, winding my way a bit more than I usually would when the ground is clear. Luckily with the cold weather, the trail was nicely packed down, and I was able to move along at a decent, if not super fast, pace. I was glad I had on my Inov-8 screw shoes, as the sidewalks in the Highland Green development, while plowed, were basically packed ice and snow.

Despite the very crisp air, I felt better during today's run than during yesterday's, so I guess things have sorted themselves out after the 10 miler and my legs are back to their normal selves. I ended the run in 44:00 and with a very frosty face :-)

No comments: