Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Day

It's always a happy day when you get to talk with your friends and family, and get lots of well wishes that make you smile. Thanks everyone :-)

I got a few things done around town this morning, and then joined Shannon and little Finley for a later-than-expected afternoon ski at Pineland Farms. The sky was darkening, the wind had picked up and was whipping the snow around, and it was cold. I was still feeling a bit sore from Sunday, and no doubt being lazy yesterday didn't help, so the pace was easy and we only got in a short ski. Still, it was great to be out, and any day of skiing is better than a day of work, especially on your birthday!

Snowman was away for work, so Nate and Shannon were nice enough to have me over for dinner, complete with a few rounds of Boggle, which my friend Corie and I used to play endlessly during middle school. Very dorky, yes, but fun :-)

4 comments:

mindy said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day, too bad Snowman had to be away for work. Incidentally, I LOVE Boggle - I smell a game night coming soon....

middle.professor said...

Hey happy birthday! And Pineland more than makes up for no Snowman!

sn0m8n said...

Jeff, you know I can read these comments, right?

Anonymous said...

nice post and thanks for sharing....

___________________
Britney
Entertainment at one stop