Monday, March 31, 2008

Ummm.... Grape Lollypop!



Couldn't resist posting these photos. Anyone else have a cat that likes lollypops?!

As for today's fitness report... Well, Snowman and I headed out for a mellow 3-mile run on the bike path after a big breakfast at the Broadway Deli. They make the best fruit pancakes. Yum! It was overcast, a bit damp and windy. We only made it about 0.75 miles when Snowman pulled up short with a massive calf cramp. Poor guy. He tried to stretch it out to no avail, so turned around to walk back. He told me to keep going, which I did unless the 1 mile mark, at which point I felt pretty badly for leaving him. I caught up to him and he asked me to run ahead and bring his heavy jacket back. It was pretty cold walking out there. So with all the back and forth, I got in 2.5 miles. Hopefully Snowman can work out the knot in his calf and be back at it tomorrow! I, however, have a rest day in store for tomorrow, and adding a 1/2 mile onto one of this week's later runs shouldn't be an issue.

2 comments:

BS Hero said...

Your cat rocks!

Sparkplug said...

I know, isn't that just too funny?!