Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easy 5

Well, compared to yesterday it seemed easy... My legs were still feeling pretty tired, and I was a bit stiff, so it was nice to have a mellow morning and then take an easy 5 mile run on the bike path with Snowman in the late afternoon. It was a gorgeous day. Bright blue skies, no wind, warm. 45 degrees. Wow! Felt like spring. We had contemplated going skiing today, but decided we didn't really have it in us. Spring fever? I know my mind has turned the corner to spring. Perhaps Snowman's has too, although I'm sure he'll sneak a few more days of skiing in up at Great Glen over the next few weeks. And with the amount of people out on the bike path (I have never seen so many people out walking or running there!), I think everyone else is thinking warmer days are ahead! Of course, tomorrow's weather is calling for 1 to 3 inches of snow, so maybe Mother Nature isn't paying attention to the calendar :-)

No comments: