Sunday, October 12, 2014

Evening Three

Today was not a good eating day. Pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Fish and chips at Gritty's for a late lunch. A big piece of chocolate birthday cake and coffee ice cream for "dinner." Oh, and two apples, for something at least slightly healthy :) Aie. I'm not sure the three mile run Ryan and I took at 6:00 pm did anything to combat any of the above. Ha! But it was a pretty evening to be out running around the block as the sun went down.

Earlier in the day, we headed to Wolfe's Neck with the grandparents. Sam was in a bit of a mood, but I'll give her a bit of a pass as we all have those days. Not to mention it's been a fairly eventful weekend and I know she was exhausted. Still, I do stand by my earlier post of calling her a "poop" :) In between tantrums, she did at least a bit of have fun jumping from the hay bales and a fun ride out to the pumpkin patch with Neenie and Grammie.






No comments: